6.08.2017

A philophobic in love

Este es mi primer poema en inglés así que estoy muriéndome de cansancio y emoción
Sometimes I wonder what kind of person I am
To love you in this way when I know it’s not right
I’m not going to lie I love the way your fingers don’t fit perfectly with mine
Your hand’s palm is so big and your fingers so long
That I have to spread mine so wide it hurts
But I’m in love with the way we walk while we talk
And to be honest, I love you because you are the love of my life
So I laugh until cry and cry until I find the way to smile

Sometimes I wonder what kind of person I am
If I want to believe everything’s gonna be alright
Because deep down my soul I know everything is wrong
You can't be happy with someone who you don't belong
I'm masochistic, dreamer and realistic at the same time
I like to daydream that someday you'll see me with other eyes
So I hold onto a fragile lie knowing I will crumble down
I'm not going to lie, I love you because you will never be mine

Sometimes I wonder what kind of person  I was
To run at the smallest chance and not giving a damn
It's the truth I never wanted anyone so I left with no regrets
But even though I want you and I love you I can't stay
Love is a sick feeling that will end up killing me
I won't risk my heart so today I say goodbye
This pain, It's worth it because you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life.
I wonder what kind of person I am to leave you when I know either way I'll die

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola!!!

    Tuve que leer lento porque el ingles y yo no somos muy buenos amigos, pero definitivamente es un poema mas que hermoso, me ha encantado, espero seguir leyendo cosas tuyas. Saludos.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Hola, Katrina!
    Así como tuviste que leer lento, yo tuve que leer y escribir muchas veces. Puedo escribirlo, pero no me siento muy confiada en cuando a mantener el interés del lector, así que es extra hard.
    Muchas gracias por con tu comentario, me anima a seguir escribiendo.
    Besos-

    ResponderEliminar

Escúpelo, que dentro te hace daño.