11.24.2017

día #328: Who the fuck do you think you are?

credit to kenneth brandon


Dear future love,
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
I HATE YOU.

I remember the exact moment I saw you for the first time
And I just knew I had to hate you.
I just knew that I was fucked up!
The ground crumbled underneath my feet like if it were made of jelly
And I fell so fucking hard for you.
So fucking hard! Like no one ever fell before.

I hate you because it took you only a second to break into me,
It took you a ‘Hello, it’s a pleasure to meet you’ to make me swung
I was, maybe, a little too into you in a very short period of time

I hate you because it took you another second to break my wall
The wall I built with so much dedication
Every day adding another stone to keep my heart safe
I kept it safe during years, so
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
Give some answers now.

Do you have an idea of how much time I spent protecting myself?
I told you ´It’s my pleasure’ but what I truly meant was
‘Please, don’t say more, or it’ll be too late’.
I know some things aren’t meant to be,
I know not everything last forever,
So please don’t break this heart
Because it has been so long since someone took it with both hands
And swore to take care of it but instead crushed it with strength without even noticing

Dear future love, I’ve been there.
I gave my heart to someone who didn’t deserve it.
I gave my heart to some who didn’t love me.
I gave my heart to some who couldn’t stay.
That’s why I build a wall.
But love, love crumbled it down.
So tell, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
I guess you are the love of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escúpelo, que dentro te hace daño.